Regular examinations and cleanings are crucial in finding dental problems before they become a toothache. However, some patients put off seeing their dentist until their early stage cavity or other small dental issue becomes a painful toothache. Access to affordable dental services can help avoid this problem, giving patients a realistic way to deal with their dental issues. Find out more about the affordable dental services offered at Brilliant Smiles Dental Company in Delray Beach, FL with Dr. Henry Rodriguez-Martin.
Dental Services in Delray Beach, FL
- Crowns and Bridges: Porcelain dental restorations like crowns and bridges are crucial in restoration dentistry. Porcelain dental crowns cover a tooth to protect it and strengthen it, often in the case of a tooth with a large filling, such as after a root canal. Bridges replace a missing tooth and are held in place with a dental crown on either end.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings are the most common dental procedure. Dentists use fillings to treat tooth decay in its early stages before it reaches the tooth’s inner pulp chamber which houses the tooth’s blood vessels and nerve. Fillings are often tooth-colored but are also sometimes made from other materials like metal.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant is a permanent tooth replacement option which uses a surgical procedure to place a titanium post into the jawbone. This post, called a fixture, replaces the tooth’s root to stimulate the bone and prevent bone atrophy in addition to holding the replacement tooth in place.
- Sealants: Dental sealants are a preventative procedure which helps decrease the chance of tooth decay. The sealant itself is a thin coating of a plastic material, brushed onto the tooth’s natural grooves and pits to increase the surface area. Bacteria and food particles cannot become trapped within the grooves, making it easier to brush away these decay-causing factors.
- Professional Teeth Cleanings: Regular teeth cleanings help prevent tooth decay and gum disease by removing decay-causing elements like bacteria, plaque, and tartar from your teeth. Teeth cleanings take place as a standard part of regular dental examinations. Patients should see their dentist twice a year for examinations and cleanings.
For more information on these dental services and more, please contact Dr. Henry Rodriguez-Martin at Brilliant Smiles Dental in Delray Beach, FL. Call (561) 272-2131 to schedule your appointment with Dr. Rodriguez today!